I’m kind of a simple man, I mean girl, I had to put in my Lynyrd Skynyrd pun.
Reasons why today may or may not be a good day.
1. My sweater is really wrinkly. Have I mentioned I HATE ironing. I’m not very good at it. I know you say how can I not be good at it, but I’m really not.
2. I stayed up late and my eyes are puffy. I don’t like to wear a lot of make up, but I don’t think there is enough make up in the world to fix the puffiness. Fail.
3. My coffee was weak. I don’t need super strong coffee, but I need more than brown colored water. It needs some pep, or what’s the point?
4. It is Wednesday. So, since it is the middle of week, I’m almost done.
5. I don’t think I have any craziness waiting for me at work. I have a lot to do, but nothing crazy.
6. I will, however, punch the next person in the face at work who asks me a stupid question. They say there are no stupid questions, but that’s not true. There are.
7. I’d appreciate it, if people would stop telling me secrets. I might be trustworthy, but I don’t like to know things that others don’t. It stresses me out.
My thoughts for Wednesday.
Let’s make sure today’s a hit, and not a miss.