Here’s a list of things that make me really uncomfortable:
1. Calling people on the phone. It doesn’t really matter who it is, I get very uncomfortable. The only people I can call without feeling that way are my dad, mom, and sister. I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I can’t even call my boyfriend on the phone, I get too nervous. Forget me calling anyone when I’m at work, or if it involves the bank, cable company, or my apartment management company. If I can send you an email, I will.
2. Having candid photos taken of me. If the pictures above don’t make me look anymore awkward or weird then I don’t know what does. And yes, we are a couple although apparently we don’t look like it? I always make weird faces in candid photos and it never turns out well.
3. Wearing my bathing suit in public. I’ve worked really hard to look how I do and I still just don’t find any bathing suit all that flattering. I do have a small waist BUT I’m not very comfortable with the rest of my midsection. It makes me REALLY uncomfortable.
4. When people compliment me. I always imagine that they have an ulterior motive and want something from me. I might hem and haw and try not to be awkward and uncomfortable, but it ALWAYS happens.
5. People touching me. I know that sounds weird, but I’m really not a touchy-feely kind of person. I’ve gotten better about hugs, but I still can’t really stand it when people touch me. It doesn’t really matter who it is, I try really hard to not let it bother me, but it still does.