Ten Things that Make Me REALLY Happy
1. Really delicious coffee. A little bit strong, and a little bit sweet. The warmth of a good cup of coffee in the morning, that warms the soul and jump starts your day. Pure bliss. Get to sippin’.
2. This guy:
he makes me happy.
3. A good read. (The Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Harry Potter). It doesn’t always have to make me think, it just has to take me away. Far, far away. Broomstick isn’t always necessary, but it does help.
4. A beach side nap, or day of rest. Sun, waves, and a pair of shades put a smile on this girl’s face.
5. Good music. Don’t judge, it generally falls into these categories: country, classic rock, Lil Jon, funk, or 90’s hip hop. They all put a smile on my face. Mostly the first two, the last three are kind of my guilty pleasures that definitely would not normally describe me. .
6. Disney anything. Disneyland, Disney movies, happiest place on earth!
7. Exercise. I know, I know, it sounds like a chore but it really does make me happy. INSERT Elle Woods endorphins quote.
8. Nature and being outdoors. I work in an office with no windows and that is torture. I love being outside. I love hiking and enjoying fresh air.
9. Mexican food. Enough said, right? But really, I love me some good Mexican food. Especially if they have spicy salsa and handmade tortilla chips. I can’t keep my hands out of it.
10. A clean space. I never used to be a neat freak, but I really enjoy things being neat and orderly. I work so much better and feel less stressed over it. I know my place ain’t as clean as I’d like it right now and I am not a fan, at all.