Things I Didn’t Learn in School:
1. No matter how responsible you think you are, being an adult is difficult. Budgeting your money, remembering to pay your bills, getting to sleep and to work on time, and learning how to build relationships are really tough tasks.
2. Your family and closest friends are generally 99% right about things pertaining to you. They know you best.
3. If a man doesn’t have a good relationship with his mom, then he probably won’t have a good one with you.
4. “The cure for anything is salt water-sweat, tears, or the sea.” – Isak Dinesen
5. Ice cream, ALWAYS makes it better. As does a stupid movie.