Real adults… Oops, I’m definitely not one.
By the way, I love http://www.hellogiggles.com
1. Updating software: Ha ha, nope. I only do it if I feel like it, but I’m also not going to pay for updates either. I’m a rebel like that.
2. Oxford commas: I don’t know what these are. I know most grammatical things but I’ve never heard of these? I’m also too lazy to look it up, so if you know, tell me, if not, well then we’re both not real adults.
3. Shower, Every Day: Ok, I do this, but I don’t always wash my hair. And on Saturdays and Sundays I wait as long as possible to shower. Today I have workout gunk and sunscreen piled up on me. Not taking a shower… yet.
4. Vacations: Ha, no I definitely do that. Those cost money. I am going to my parents and my boyfriend’s parents as my summer vacation. Lucky lady over here!
5. Planning: I’m pretty good at this, actually. Not because I’m an adult but because I am a planner.
Are you a real adult??