So, that everyday in May thing seriously got me back on track, but it was a lot and I fell off the wagon. I have been rather busy, and without a real set direction for a post, I’ve been lazy. So, in hopes of trying to get back into it, I’m going to do another link up and maybe, just maybe, get my act together.
Topic: "A Few Random Facts”
1. I can say the alphabet backwards almost as well as forward. I’m not sure why I ever managed to teach myself that, but it is rather entertaining.
2. My eyes are hazel-ish on the inside, mostly green around that, and a slight blue ring around the edge. But, if I’ve been crying they are grey. It’s pretty awesome to have chameleon eyes.
3. I have an irrational fear of calling people on the telephone. I ALWAYS feel like I am bothering them. We could be having a text conversation and my first thought will always be, “oh, I don’t want to bother them.”
4. As a kid I wanted to be left handed so I could be different.
5. I could live off chips and salsa (guacamole is a nice addition, but not necessary). There really need not be any other food groups.
6. I also eat WAY TOO MUCH cereal if I buy it. I need to stop. Cereal killer over here.