Linking up with Leslie.
I confess that…
– I listen to music like this on the regular, yet if you knew me you’d think I’m the tamest, calmest white girl you know.
– I really miss a certain guy who has been visiting his family. I haven’t really talked to him since Tuesday and won’t until much later and I’m not a fan. I am bored and lonely. Probably why I am able to actually blog.
– My mom’s friend (who is in her late 50s) was giving away clothes, and said I could have some things. Yes I picked this. Yes, it is a size Large. A&F, girls should hate you.
– I cooked my shrimp for my lunch in the same pan as my eggs for dinner and didn’t wash/rinse it. Lazy over here.
– I cut off the sleeves of my shirt that was too big to try and make a cool tank. And, I pretty much just look like a tool.
– I gave up candy and ice cream for Lent. So, I just ate a lot of berries for dessert. At least it was post work out.
– I haven’t ran all week and probably won’t and I’m about 90% ok with that. My mind and body needed a break.
Have a great weekend. Today is the day the guy mentioned above finally comes home, and I’m pretty excited.